Give the gift of Irish creativity. Some of the most unique craft pieces we've come across this year - all together in one box.
Gift Box includes:
- Bold Jug, small, Jerpoint Glass: Hand-blown from molten glass in their Co. Kilkenny studio, this jug is a part of Jerpoint's new Vivid Collection. Holding up to half a litre, the vibrant colour makes it a fun way to serve up your drink of choice.
- Oval Platter, Suns, Mary Lincoln: Built by hand and carefully painted by potter Mary Lincoln here in Ardmore, each platter is unique and brings a bold dash of colour to the kitchen.
- Chopping Board, Coolree Design: Handcrafted by Warren in Co. Kildare using sustainably-sourced ash. The clever cut-out gives you the option to hang it on the wall when not in use, and the ergonomic handle design means it can double as a serving platter.
- Honey Dipper, Eoghan Leadbetter. Made in Kilkenny by Eoghan Leadbetter with only locally sourced, wind felled trees. Perfect for sweetening your tea or adding a little honey to your toast.
- Linen Napkins, McNutt: Woven by McNutt of Donegal, these 100% linen fushia napkins feel even better than they look. A sustainable, organic way to add a bit of style to dinner time.
Notebook, Badly Made Books: Made in Cork with 75% post-consumer waste, using hand-operated machines. The A5 notebook's vibrant pink and yellow design is one of our favourite prints from the year.
Beeswax candles, Brookfield Farm: Only beeswax direct from hives on the makers Co. Tipperary farm goes into these gorgeous candles. The traditional process involves slowly hand dipping them in pairs.
- Pear in Paper greeting card: Created in Co.Donegal using an 1872, restored treadle based letterpress, this card is wonderfully tactile as the image is de-bossed into the soft, luxurious tree-free card.
This gift box includes a complimentary Ardmore Pottery Gift Card worth €10.
FREE SHIPPING in Republic of Ireland.
Everything will be beautifully gift wrapped in our eco-friendly packaging and we're happy to add a handwritten note to accompany your Gift Box. Just add what you'd like written in the notes section when checking out.